Membership in the Alumni Association is open to current students, and those who have attended Midlands Technical College in the past, whether to earn academic credits or for courses through MTC's Corporate and Continuing Education program.
Your membership is free. When members present their membership card, they get access to:
- 10% off most MTC Continuing Education classes. Registration details available at 803.732.0432.
- Full access to each of the five MTC Libraries - information resources that promote lifelong learning.
- 10% off Harbison Theatre tickets. Enjoy music, theatre, dance, comedy and more at our state-of-the-art theatre. Call the Theatre at 803.407.5011 to purchase tickets.
- Access to Counseling & Career Resources. Academic, Career, and Personal counseling are available to you as an alumni association member.
- Employment Resources through MTC Student Employment Resources. Our staff has the expertise, experience and resources to make your job search easier. Whether you need to improve your resume, get your job search on target, prepare for interview or research employers, we can help.
- Group travel excursions with other alumni.
Click here to join the Alumni Association today to gain access to ongoing educational resources and professional development. Alumni Association members also provide an opportunity to mentor current MTC students and help them along their journey to success.
*After joining, members will receive a new member packet with a membership card in the mail.
Contact the Alumni Association